Oh how we love the convenience of our little gadgety helpers. Abracadabra and in 20 min your frozen chicken is sitting on your dinner table steam vapor spiraling to the ceiling. But have you ever stopped and wondered: ‘Are there problems associated between the microwave and infertility?’ We can whip things up in the kitchen in no time. Our great, great grandmothers would think we possessed magical powers to be able to defrost, boil and bake food within minutes. However the microwave ovens which make this magic possible are not as harmless and safe as we have been led to believe and there are in fact known links between the microwave and infertility.
You may be shocked to discover just how bad and dangerous your microwave oven can in fact be for you and your family’s health and the effects of the microwave and infertility.
Microwave oven facts
– Mainly used for convenience and energy efficiency.
– Soviet Union banned use of microwave ovens in 1976.
– Over 90% of American homes and restaurants have microwave ovens.
– Cooking with a microwave oven is unnatural and unhealthy.
What are microwave ovens and how do they work?
Microwave ovens produce micro wavelength radiation of 2450 Mega Hertz (MHz) or 2.45 Giga Hertz (GHz). This radiation passes though the molecules of your food.
They emit a form of EM energy similar to radio and light waves, which are used to relay TV programs, long distance phone calls, communicate with satellites and as of 1970 – cook food.
Just as a magnet has a positive and negative polarity, so do the molecules of our bodies and our food molecules. The microwaves cause the poles in the molecules to rotate millions of times over. This ‘polarity rotation’ generates heat (which makes the food hot) but, in the process it also damages the molecules and the surrounding molecules breaking and tearing them apart. Essentially deforming them and making them useless and dangerous to the body. Here’s why.
Microwave ovens turn protein into nerve and kidney toxins
Dr. Lee published an article in Lancet in 1989 warning or the dangers microwaves cause to amino acids in the milk and food, turning a harmless substance into neurotoxic and nephrotoxic (toxic to the nerves and kidneys) substances. Further, in 1991 Dr. Lee published a book on the, Health Effects of Microwave Radiation, in which she stated that every microwave oven leaks electro magnetic radiation, harms food and converts nutrients to dangerous and toxic carcinogens and concluded that microwave ovens are not safe.
Tragic mistake kills a patient
In 1991 in Oklahoma, a patient was killed with microwaved blood from a simple blood transfusion. The nurse heated up the blood in the microwave not realizing that the molecular changes would occur in the blood which eventually killed the patient.
The human body is electrochemical in nature and anything that disrupts the electrochemical balance in the body can harm it.
Microwaved food increases bad cholesterol and destroys your immunity
A study published in the Raum & Zeit in 1992, compared people who ate microwaved food with a group who ate conventionally cooked food. Those who ate microwaved food had significant changes in their blood; their hemoglobin levels decreased (carries oxygen to cells in the blood, less oxygen to the cells means greater cell death), their bad cholesterol rose (clogs arteries and leads to heart attack and or stroke as well as interferes with hormone production), their white blood cell count (immune cells which fight bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and cancers) decreased.
Swiss scientist silenced after publishing the first conclusive clinical study on the dangers of microwaved food
Swiss scientist Dr. Hans Ulrich Hertel was the first scientist to carry out a clinical study on the effects of microwaved nutrients on the blood and human body. He published a study demonstrating that microwave cooking changed the nutrients in the food which caused degenerative changes to occur in the human blood leading to deterioration of health. He was fired from his job when he started questioning the way a major Swiss food company produced some of it’s food. After Dr. Hertel published his study a Swiss trade organization (FEA) forced the Court in Bern to issue a ‘gag order’ and to stop Dr. Hertel from publishing his findings. Dr. Hertel didn’t back down and in 1993 The European Court of Human Rights found that there was a violation of Dr. Hertel’s rights of freedom of speech and ordered Switzerland to remove the ‘gag order’ and pay him compensation.
Microwaved food looses up to 90% of it’s nutritional value
Russian research shows that microwaved food had 60-90% decrease in nutritional value, and there was a decreased bio-availability of vitamins B, C, E, essential minerals and fatty acids.
Russian research has coined the term ‘Microwave sickness’ which after the initial changes to the blood parameters leads to a series of symptoms and conditions including reproductive problems and cancer.
So is your microwave oven safe? I think you’d agree that it’s clearly not, and that there is a link between the microwave and infertility.
Is my microwave oven safe for my baby?
In 1989 Young Families, the Minnesota Extension of Service of the University of Minnesota published an article about the dangers of heating baby’s bottles in a microwave due to the risk of the bottle exploding, making the milk too hot for the baby, burning baby’s mouth and throat and causing the loss of nutrients and vitamins.
Microwave and Infertility: Why you should not eat microwaved food, especially when trying to conceive
- Vitamins, minerals and nutrients become altered and useless to the human body. When trying to conceive and during pregnancy it’s crucial that your body gets all the nutrients it needs.
- Regular ingestion of microwaved food alters and can shut down male and female hormone production. Altered hormone production can lead to poor egg and sperm health, inability to conceive and miscarriages.
- The human body can not break down and absorb microwaved nutrients and their toxic by-products.
- The effects of microwaved food by-products on the body are long lasting.
- Vegetables and meat proteins are altered and turned into carcinogenic compounds.
- Ingestion of microwaved food has been linked to stomach and intestinal cancer and tumors, loss of memory, concentration, decrease in intelligence, emotional instability and infertility.
- So the answer to the question: is my microwave oven safe for my fertility? is a resounding No! There is a strong link between the microwave and infertility!
What to do to avoid the effects of the microwave and infertility
- Stop using and throw out your microwave oven or pack it away while trying to conceive, and during pregnancy. Although I’m sure you’ll agree, after reading this article on the microwave and infertility, microwave ovens and microwaved food should simply not be used if robust health and long life is your wish for yourself and your family.
- Don’t eat at restaurants which use microwave ovens. If unsure ask the restaurant if they use a microwave oven or not.
- Do your own research on the microwave and infertility and read some of the studies and books on microwave cooking available online and in many bookstores.
- Spread the word, tell your friends and family, share this article – ‘Microwave and Infertility – Is it Safe For Your Fertility?’ with them.
- Wayne and L. Newell “The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking”.
Share this article