Are you experiencing difficulties getting pregnant? Are you wondering how to increase fertility? If so you should look at your energy levels.For many people feeling stressed and tired has become an acceptable norm. Some people are almost proud of their fatigue. Almost as if it's a badge of hard work and dedication. We expect to get tired as we get older. Once upon a time you could jump out of bed feeling energized and the reflection in the mirror showed a fresh and glowing person, but now after pressing the snooze button repeatedly you still can't drag yourself to the shower.
But what does this have to do with how to increase fertility? Fatigue is the symptom and the end result of hormonal and immune imbalances in the body. It's not, as is often believed, the sign of approaching hormonal issues. By the time you start feeling fatigued on a regular basis, the imbalances have already taken place. A healthy pregnancy requires an abundance of energy, hormonal balance and a healthy immune system. Adrenal exhaustion, insulin resistance and imbalanced estrogen and progesterone can concoct an internal body climate that's not suitable for a new life. It can even make living in your own skin unbearable for you.
How to Increase Fertility and Tell if Your Fatigue Levels Are Impacting Your Fertility?
24 Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
- Feeling tired upon waking in the morning
- Unexplainable aches and pains in the body
- Dull and lackluster skin and hair
- Puffy and tired eyes in the morning
- Feeling heavy and slow, lacking spring in your step
- Sugar and caffeine cravings
- Mental confusion and scattered thoughts
- Lack of sense of purpose and direction in life
- Feeling frazzled at the thought of your to-do-list
- No energy to exercise
- Frequent colds and infections
- Feeling irritable and tired most of the time
- Low threshold for pain and situations which require diplomacy and patience
- Flying off the handle over small matters
- Feeling emotionally vulnerable, teary and misunderstood
- Insomnia and restless sleep
- Signs of premature aging
- Excess weight no diet seems to be able to remove
- Sluggish digestion, feeling bloated
- Low libido and loss of interest in your partner
- Feeling depressed and melancholic
- Lack of motivation
- Menstrual irregularities
How to Increase Fertility by Controlling Your Fatigue?
- Eliminate all caffeine from your diet for 6 weeks. Thereafter, you can have organic green tea in moderation.
- Stop consuming refined food which contains white sugar, white flour and white rice.
- Avoid all artificial sweeteners such as aspartame (Nutrasweet and Equal) and Splenda. They can contribute to infertility, obesity, epilepsy, Parkinson's and brain tumors. Splenda is made by heavily chlorinating sugar cane. By ingesting Splenda you are ingesting chlorine! Stevia is a natural plant sweetener. Organic stevia and agave syrup are healthy sugar alternatives.
- Avoid sugar. Sugar lowers immunity, feeds cancer cells, has been linked to breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer and rectal cancer. Sugar can cause premature skin aging and age your egg cells. Sugar also contributes to autoimmunity, arthritis, asthma, heart disease, migraines, multiple sclerosis and many more conditions.
- Avoid margarine. Margarine is a source of trans fats used in many commercial baking goods. Avoid buying frozen cakes, biscuits, pizza etc… in your supermarket which most likely will contain it.
- Avoid commercial cereal, bread and snacks made with flour and grains.
- Exercise daily. Even if it's a brisk walk for 40 min, make sure to move your body. Scientists have found that regular moderate exercise extends life and longevity.
- Drink purified water with fresh peppermint, lemon and lime to help you with the sugar cravings.
- Eat nuts and seeds, seasonal organic fruit and vegetables, chia seeds, hemp-seed protein powder, organic eggs, wild fish in moderation, quinoa and amaranth. Smoothies are a great way to get your daily serve of fruit and veg in a raw and unprocessed form. Adding nut butters and seeds to your smoothies will turn them into a meal that can substitute a breakfast or lunch if you don't have time to prepare a big meal.
- Go to bed before 10 pm and get up between 6 and 7 every morning, including the weekends.
- Take a good quality (preferably practitioner-grade) fish oil, multivitamin and probiotic daily.
- Follow these guidelines for at least 6 weeks and watch your body, energy levels and fertility transform.
Also when we look at fatigue and how it relates to fertility and how to increase fertility make sure to look at the quality of relationships in your life. Some relationships can be toxic and can drain your energy without you being aware of it. Such people are often referred to as psychic parasites. Therefore on the topic of how to increase fertility, detoxing your relationship should be added to the list.
What are your thoughts on fatigue? Do you have any additional tips on how to increase fertility by addressing your fatigue levels? Would love to hear from you!