Below is a 5-minute extract of a 1-hour presentation I recently gave at the Women's Cultural & Social Society in Kuwait City to a group of women and media.The topic was:
During the 1 hour presentation, we covered three phases of a woman's reproductive life: menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
Women's Health From Puberty to Menopause - How to Stay in Optimal Shape and Prevent Most Common Women's Health Issues
Here are some of the highlights from the presentation:
- Why optimal immunity and thyroid function are essential for a healthy pregnancy.
- Three crucial nutrients for pregnancy
- New studies reveal; menopause may not be what we thought
- How to prevent osteoporosis and when should the prevention start
- A key nutrient and the best herb for prevention of PMS
- A food to lengthen short cycles and prevent spotting
- How to promote ovulation if you have PCOS
- A spice that should be in your daily diet if you have PCOS
- How to reduce excess androgens in PCOS with a tasty food
- What to eat and what not to eat if you have PCOS
- What predisposes you to develop endometriosis
- Which other systems condition increases your chances of endometriosis and how to prevent it
- A key nutrient for treating endometriosis
- How to improve your and your partner's fertility in 120 days
- Should you be alarmed if your AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) is low? If not, why not?
- Seven factors found in your daily life which predispose you to infertility without you being aware of them.
- Six sources of toxic chemicals that predispose you to infertility
- Which oils and fats should you be cooking with to preserve your fertility?
- Eleven hormones found in this commonly eaten food which predispose you to infertility
- Two food intolerances which predispose to unexplained infertility
- How to improve egg and sperm quality and why this is possible in spite of the commonly held belief that their health and quality can't be improved.
- Six factors that predispose to miscarriage and how to address them
- Two hormones that play a crucial role in weight loss
- Six proven steps for effective losing excess weight
- Deficiency in this nutrient predisposes to breast cancer, immune conditions and hypothyroidism
- Nine steps to prevent cancer
- Twelve strategies to delay aging and stay looking young on the inside and out.