Below is a 5 minute extract of a 1 hour presentation I recently gave at the Women’s Cultural & Social Society in Kuwait City to a group of women and media .
The topic was:
Women’s Health From Puberty to Menopause – How to Stay in Optimal Shape and Prevent Most Common Women’s Health Issues
During the 1 hour presentation we covered three phases of a woman’s reproductive life: menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
Here are some of the highlights from the presentation:
- Why optimal immunity, thyroid function are important for a healthy pregnancy.
- Three crucial nutrients for pregnancy
- New studies reveal; menopause may not be what we thought
- How to prevent osteoporosis and when should the prevention start
- A key nutrient and and the best herb for prevention of PMS
- A food to lengthen short cycles and prevent spotting
- How to promote ovulation if you have PCOS
- A spice which should be in your daily diet if you have PCOS
- How to reduce excess androgens in PCOS with a tasty food
- What to eat and what not to eat if you have PCOS
- What predisposes you to developing endometriosis
- Which other systems condition increases your chances of endometriosis and how to prevent it
- Key nutrient for treating endometriosis
- How to improve you and your partners fertility in 120 days
- Should you be alarmed if your AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) is low? If not, why not?
- Seven factors found in your daily life which predispose you to infertility without you being aware of them.
- Six sources of toxic chemicals which predispose you to infertility
- Which oils and fats should you be cooking with to preserve your fertility?
- Eleven hormones found in this commonly eaten food which predispose you to infertility
- Two food intolerances which predispose to unexplained infertility
- How to improve egg and sperm quality and why this is possible in spite of the commonly held belief that their health and quality can’t be improved.
- Six factors which predispose to miscarriage and how to address them
- Two hormones which play a crucial role in weightlos
- Six proven steps for effective losing excess weight
- Deficiency in this nutrient predisposes to breast cancer, immune conditions and hypothyroidism
- Nine steps to prevent cancer
- Twelve strategies to delay aging and stay looking young on the inside and out.
And much more!
Share this article
Iva Keene is co-founder and director of Natural-Fertility-Prescription.com. She has been a qualified, accredited Naturopathic Physician for over 13 years, holds a Bachelor's degree in Health Science and a Masters degree in Reproductive Medicine. Since founding NFP in 2008, Iva's articles, videos, guides and reports have reached over 1.3 million people. Iva has dedicated her professional life to supporting couples on their path to parenthood with scientifically grounded information, protocols and coaching around preconception care, natural infertility treatments and integrative reproductive health.